Big Woods Community

This site is for the property owners of Big Woods Subdivision in De Soto, Missouri.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Association Fee

Dave Talbert

Has everyone paid their association fee and is everyone that was behind caught up?  If not, what is the association doing about it.  If there are no consequences on not paying, then why should I continue to pay mine?  

I would like to see a list of the people who have not paid.  I would be willing to bet, they are the same people that drive to fast, spin their tires and tear up the roads that MY $200.00 goes toward.

And whoever drove up in my yard owes me for my time and material.  And I will not be responsible for flat tires in the future!!

June 13, 2014 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

John Malik
Administrator

Hey Dave,

The majority of the property owners do pay their dues on a yearly basis. Unfortunately there are individuals who are late and/or do not pay. These individuals do accrue penalties and once behind two years are turned over to our attorney to file suit. I’m really sorry to hear that your yard was torn up. I did see the tire marks in your yard the day after several fire trucks were out on Lake Park due to a fire. Therefore I would assume that the fire department caused the damage to your yard when they were turning right at the mailboxes to attend to the fire. You may want to reach out to them to see if they would reimburse you for the damage. Have a great day.

John

June 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

anonymous

Who do I pay it to I don't do checks

June 18, 2014 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Your Opinion Is Important to Us

Weather.com - Fahrenheit